Are you a driven Teaching Assistant that can develop pupils Social Emotional Mental Health? Are you able to quickly engage with students that are struggling...
Are you an engaging Teaching Assistant that specialises in phonics?
Do you love to pass your passion for reading onto Key Stage 1 pupils?
Have you got experience in providing pre and post phonics screening intervention?
Celsian Education is working with a nurturing Primary school in Sheffield to recruit a Phonics Specialist TA who can provide pre and post phonics screening booster sessions to pupils enabling them to exceed expected progress.
You will work with the class teacher to provide engaging intervention sessions with small groups and 1:1 with pupils on a full-time job, starting in January until May 2020.
Not looking for long-term work? Don't worry, we are asked for day to day cover by schools daily, so we can provide you with work suitable for your availability.
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.