Are you a dedicated English Teacher who has a passion for ingraining a love for English language and literature? Do you want to work in...
Are you an inspiring English Teacher with the ability to engage secondary pupils in Language and Literature lessons?
Are you looking for full-time work starting in January?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a successful Secondary Academy in Sheffield to recruit a full-time English Teacher, to start in January.
Along with a strong understanding of Secondary English, you must have a demonstrable track record of improving outcomes at Key Stage 3 and 4. You will be a dedicated professional and will be focused on the development of the pupils in your care on both a pastoral and academic basis.
Is this role not right for you? We are also recruiting English Teachers for part-time long-term roles and day to day cover. No matter what your circumstances are, apply for this job now and we help find the right role for you.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- English Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Possess some experience working with SEND within mainstream education
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.