Are you a confident, proactive teaching assistant? Do love variety and a new challenge every day? Do you want part-time work? Celsian Education is working...
Are you a dynamic Primary Teacher that specialises in Key Stage 2?
Can you plan and deliver inspiring lessons to Year 5 students.
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a community-focused Primary School in Doncaster to recruit an engaging Year 5 teacher to work 3 days a week, starting in January for at least 1 term, with the potential for extension.
You will join a supportive teaching team where you will plan and deliver engaging lessons to their Year 5 class. You will have the support of a highly experienced and supportive teaching assistant to enable you to engage pupils of all ability, enabling you to have every success in raising attainment and grades.
If you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time long-term work, we can help. Our schools are passionate about ensuring their supply staff are welcome and feel an integral part of their school team. This means you have every chance of having the consistency of work at the same time as working in a variety of local schools to you.
About the School:
- Friendly and welcoming school
- Supportive members of staff
- Committed to making a difference in the lives of their pupils
- Ample parking
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of Maths and English early intervention
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.