Are you a dynamic HLTA that thrives of variety in their role? Can you deliver lessons in teachers absences and booster sessions? Can you improve...
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant - LEEDS
Do you have prior experience of working as a TA in a school and leading
This charming primary school in Leeds are seeking a dedicated
graduate or experienced TA/HLTA to join their team as a Higher Level
Teaching Assistant within their KS2 setting.
· HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant position
· Long Term, Full-Time HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant position
· starting ASAP
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Specification:
· GSCE grades C and above in Maths, Science, English
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Experience of teaching Maths and Literacy to whole classes
· The will and interest to want to work with SEN pupils
· MUST have prior TA / Teaching Assistant experience'
About the HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Role:
· Working 1:1, in small groups and with the whole class
· Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with pupils of both
low and high ability
· Will be leading some classes in the absence of a teacher
· Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and
a working environment that everyone can prosper in
· Very inclusive school and welcome applicants from all faiths
· Fantastic school in a central affluent location, currently graded 'Good' by
· Easily accessible by car and public transport
If you believe that this fantastic HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant role is
of interest, please do not delay in applying to Sam at Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.