Celsian Education are currently seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Health and Social Care Teacher to join a mixed comprehensive in Wakefield from January 2020,...
Are you a committed Health and Social Care Teacher looking for work in January?
Do you want a full-time job at a school that is dedicated to bringing out the best in their staff and pupils?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular Secondary School in Rotherham to recruit an engaging Health and Social Care Teacher to plan and deliver high-quality lessons to NVQ students. This is a full-time contract for 1 term, with the potential for extension.
This school is committed to work as a team and provide a high-quality education to all the children in their care, providing them with an excellent start in life. They welcome applications from staff who share their ethos whether experienced or NQTs.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Excellent understanding of Nurture
- Excellent understanding of Speech and Language development inc Phonics
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.