A driven Primary Teacher that specialises in Key Stage 2? Are you skilled in supporting pupils transition from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2,...
Are you a confident and engaging Primary Teacher that specialises in Key Stage 2?
Are you looking for full-time work in January?
Do you have proven experience in delivering engaging and fun lessons in Year 4, or an NQT eager to complete their NQT year?
Celsian Education is working with an inspirational primary school in Sheffield to recruit a Year 4 Teacher to work on a long-term assignment, starting in January 2019 until Easter, with the potential of extension.
The successful candidate will plan and deliver inspiring lessons with the assistance of an experienced Teaching Assistant, giving you all the resources and support you need to raise attainment and overall grades. You will have access to a Teaching Assistant to assist with the ensuring children of all abilities are engaged in the curriculum, enabling you to plan booster sessions and intervention without impacting the overall lesson plans.
Celsian Education is working with a variety of schools across South Yorkshire for day to day and long-term work, so if this role isn't right for you, we can help find you work in schools that you will thrive in. Apply for this role and tell what work you want.
- Teacher Qualified and QTS certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend £250 bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.