Early Years Teaching Assistant l TamesideAre you a positive Teaching Assistant with experience supporting in a nursery or reception class? Do you want to use...
Are you an animated Early Years Teacher that thrives on providing an inspiring start to children's education?
Can you support children to grow in confidence, develop personal care and keep learning fun?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting a dedicated Early Years teacher to work in one of our partnering Primary Schools in Sheffield, starting in January.
You will join their friendly and supportive early years unit where you will support children transition from private nursery / daycare to a school setting. A passion and proven experience of developing nurture and phonics are essential.
Our school has great feedback from staff that we have previously placed as being warm and welcoming to supply staff and ensure everyone feels part of their team in delivering quality education and giving all children, of every ability the best start in life.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Experience with Nurture, personal care and speech / language development
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.