Are you an engaging Sports Coach that wants to work in Secondary schools in Sheffield? Celsian Education is recruiting sports graduates and sports coaches to...
Are you an adaptive Athletics Coach that wants to work in Secondary schools in Rotherham?
Are you wanting to top up an existing income? Or are you thinking of becoming a teacher and want to gain experience beforehand?
Celsian Education is recruiting Athletics Coaches to deliver PE and other preset lessons in a teachers absence.
You will work in schools in Rotherham where you will cover practical PE lessons in the absence of teachers, you can also increase the amount of work offered by covering preset classroom-based lessons. You do not have to be a subject expert, you will ensure pupils are engaged in their work and monitor safeguarding.
This role is supply work, so you would work as and when required giving you full control on which days you want to work. It is perfect for someone who may only want part-time work or someone who needs flexibility due to other commitments. Full time, long-term roles can also become available.
What we cover:
- P.E. Cover Supervision
- General Cover
- Learning Support/Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Support
- Pastoral Care
What you will require:
- Qualified to a Degree standard or as a Sports Coach
- Experience working with students, either coaching or working in schools.
- Be confident in managing behaviour
- Have a pro-active approach to work
- Be able to build a good rapport with students
- Ability to engage pupils in tasks
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.