Are you a creative Teaching Assistant that loves to support pupils accessing education? Do you hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification? Do you want...
Are you an HLTA that enjoys diversity in their role?
Can you quickly adapt to delivering lessons in any primary age group?
Are you looking for full-time work in January?
Celsian Education is currently working with a well respected primary school in Rotherham to recruit a diverse Higher Level Teaching Assistant to deliver cover PPA and teacher absences.
This inclusive school has a passion for teaching and encourage staff to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. So if you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for various day to day and long term assignments across South Yorkshire and are recruiting a solid team of teachers and support staff to build long-term relationships in schools local to you, so if this role isn't quite right just see why you should still apply.
- HLTA Qualified
- Ability to provide PPA cover
- Proven ability to plan and deliver booster sessions
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.