Teaching Assistant I Tameside I February I SATs Booster Are you experienced working with small groups of year 6 children in preparation for SATs? Are...
Are you a creative and engaging Teaching Assistant looking for part-time work?
Are you experienced in improving Maths results in Key Stage 2?
Celsian Education is working with an inspirational primary school in Sheffield to recruit a devoted Teaching Assistant to boost Maths results for students in Year 3 and 4.
You will work closely with class teachers and other support staff to provide 1:1 and small group booster sessions for students to enable them to come to standard and overachieve in mathematics.
You will work Monday to Wednesday for 2 terms.
If you aren't looking for part-time work, or want the flexibility of day to day supply we can help. We can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools that you work with, you can work on part-time or full-time long-term assignments, or you can stick to the flexibility of day to day supply.
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.