Are you a passionate Music Teacher who thrives off instilling your love for music on secondary pupils? Do you want part-time work starting immediately? Celsian...
Are you a passionate Music Teacher who thrives off instilling your love for music on secondary pupils?
Are you looking for full-time work in January?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a supportive secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a full-time Music Teacher to join them in January.
You will join a small Music Department that has a wide range of music and IT equipment, where you will plan and deliver inspiring theory and practical lessons to KS3 and KS4 students. You will also support pupils studying for their GCSE's.
This school welcomes applicants from NQTs and experienced Music Teachers. If you can support pupils in understanding the theory to write inspiring music and bring out their creative flair, this is the ideal role for you. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
What we require:
- Qualified Music Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT with QTS
- Have excellent knowledge of Music
- Experience of teaching music up to KS4
- Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
- Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.