Are you a passionate Art Teacher that loves in bring out confidence and creativity in secondary school students? Are you able to engage students of...
Are you a confident and engaging Art Teacher looking for full-time work in January?
Do you thrive in seeing students find confidence and expressing themselves through art?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular secondary school in Rotherham to recruit an inspiring art teacher to join their teaching team.
You will plan and deliver lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 students, enabling them to grow in confidence and find their creative flow. You will teach students different styles, techniques and mediums encouraging students to find their unique style and create masterpieces. You will display students work on various displays throughout the school, building confidence in pupils. You will ensure that equipment is kept clean and stock takes are regularly completed, ordering stationary when required.
Strong behaviour management skills are essential. Applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers are warmly welcomed.
We have long-term relationships with our schools and pride ourselves on our ability to introduce you to schools where you will become an integral part of their school team, even though you are working on supply. This is a great opportunity to have complete control of when you work, giving you an excellent work/life balance.
- Hold a Teacher Qualification and QTS Status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.