Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with Autism? Are you looking for part-time work?Are you able to quickly build rapport...
Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with ASD?
Do you have a passion for enabling young people with autism to engage in education, giving them confidence and independence?
Do you need flexibility in when you work?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Autism Support Assistants to work at progressive alternative provisions in Doncaster to cover sickness and provide additional support when required.
You will work on a 1:1 basis with pupils with Autism to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. You will join a welcoming teaching team that has a group approach to classroom support, they take a holistic approach to learning and their pupils learning experiences are at the centre of each day. You will support pupils in accessing the curriculum and with personal care.
Working at our schools you will have every opportunity to build long-term relationships with the schools you work at, enabling you to continually make an impact on students lives you support.
We can find you work on days that are suitable for you to work, as well as part and full-time long-term roles, so if you want to work in schools that value your work on days that are suitable for you, apply for this job now.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Positive behaviour management
- SEND experience - (ASD, ADHD)
- Confident to provide personal care
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to develop speech and language skills
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Confidence to provide personal care beneficial but not essential
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.