Are you an engaging Cover Supervisor that can quickly build rapport with staff and students? Are you looking to build long-term relationships with the schools...
Are you an engaging Cover Supervisor looking for consistency in income?
Do you want a full-time job lasting until the end of the academic year at a popular secondary school with excellent procedures and support network?
Celsian Education is working with a large secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a dynamic Cover Supervisor for a full-time long-term job starting ASAP.
You will deliver set lessons in the absence of teachers to pupils in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Confidence and a passion for education are essential, as well as adaptability and strong behaviour management skills. If you have a degree, the school will utilise your expertise enabling you to pass on your knowledge and inspire the next generation.
The school has an extremely supportive teaching team that will provide you with advice and support to ensure you can work as a team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality lessons.
This is a full-time long-term assignment, however, if you are looking for day to day cover we are also able to help.
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at a minimum with teaching / sports coaching experience
- Degree qualification beneficial
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Confidence to lead lessons without the teacher present
- Ability to communicate clearly to students and staff
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.