Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with ASD? Do you have a passion for enabling young people with autism to...
Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with Autism?
Are you looking for part-time work?
Are you able to quickly build rapport with ASD students, understand their triggers and assist them in engaging in high-quality education?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Learning Support Assistants to join a dedicated alternative provision in Doncsater on a part-time contract.
You will work Monday to Wednesday, where you will work with a supportive teaching team in a school with small classes, enabling you to make a difference to the lives of the pupils you work with.
You will work on a 1:1 basis with pupils on ASD to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. So if you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
We can offer you adhoc absence cover enabling you to choose the days you work, and the consistency of part and full-time long-term work. If you want to work for an agency that has candidate care at the heart of their business and wants you to build long-term relationships with the schools you work at, apply for this job now.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant / Health and Social Care Qualification
- Positive behaviour management
- SEND experience - (ASD, ADHD)
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to develop speech and language skills
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Confidence to provide personal care beneficial but not essential
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.