Physics TeacherAn outstanding school based in Derbyshire (Amber Valley) is keen to expand their Physics department with an equally outstanding teacher.Are you a New or...
Are you an inspiring German Teacher wanting to work in a dynamic school in a part-time long-term role?
Are you looking to start a full-time job with an immediate start?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a forward-thinking Secondary School in Chesterfield to recruit a driven German Teacher to deliver lessons to up to Key Stage 4.
You will work 4 days a week teaching students from Year 7 to 11 inspiring students to learn new languages and envelop new cultures. You will provide additional support to those studying for their GCSE's.
You will work in a friendly and welcoming school that we have a close relationship, meaning we can ensure you work in a school that you will thrive in. We need MFL specialists to work on both day to day and long term assignments, so if you need the consistency of work or the flexibility of day to day cover, we can help.
- German Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject and a desire to share that with your students
- NQTs are encouraged to apply
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEN
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.