Are you a confident PE Teacher looking for work in Rotherham? Do you want to be introduced to schools where you can feel a valued...
Are you a passionate Art Teacher that loves in bring out confidence and creativity in secondary school students?
Do you thrive in enabling students to experiment with various art mediums to find their creative flare?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a community-focused secondary school in Rotherham to recruit a full-time Art Teacher to cover a 6 month paternity leave.
Starting work in February you will deliver lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 students, enabling them to grow in confidence and find their creative flow. You will use inspiring lessons to engage students along with a variety of behaviour management techniques, enabling students to over achieve. Applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers are warmly welcomed.
We have long-term relationships with our schools and pride ourselves on our ability to introduce you to schools where you will become an integral part of their school team, even though you are working on supply. This is a great opportunity to have complete control of when you work, giving you an excellent work/life balance.
- Teacher Qualified and QTS certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.