TEACHER OPEN DAY DONCASTER TUESDAY 11TH FEBRUARY Celsian Education has recently been selected to work exclusively with a large number of primary and secondary schools...
Are you a PE Graduate or Sports Coach that loves to teach?
Do you thrive in shaping young minds?
Do you want to gain experience teaching in a primary school?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with supportive primary schools in Doncaster to recruit a Sports Coaches to cover teacher absences.
You will work with the support of teaching assistants to deliver preset lessons in the classroom and there is plenty of opportunity to use your sports skills as well! This is a great way to gain experience if you are thinking of embarking on teacher training, or if you are looking for a top up of income. You have the ability to chose which days you want to work, giving you the ability to fit this work around your current commitments.
- Sports Coach or Physical Education Qualification
- Proven ability to deliver practical PE lessons to large groups of students
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.