Are you a driven Male PE Teacher looking for full-time work? Can you start work immediately? Are you dedicated to instilling a passion for health...
Are you a confident Male PE Teacher that can deliver engaging practical and theory-based PE lessons?
Are you driven to instil a drive and passion for a determination to succeed in sport and life?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular secondary school in Doncaster to recruit Male PE Teacher to start work as soon as possible for a 2 term contract.
Working in a supportive PE Department, you will be required to deliver practical lessons in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 as well as practical and theory to GCSE students. This school has an extremely welcoming Physical Education Department, who will give you all the equipment you need to engage pupils as well as teaching them the skills that will provide drive and determination to succeed in life.
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.