Are you a diligent Year 4 Teacher wanting a full-time long-term assignment starting ASAP until Easter? Do you want to work in a welcoming primary...
Are you a dynamic Primary Teacher looking for long-term work after February half term?
Do you have proven experience in delivering engaging and fun lessons in Year 4?
Do you have the ability to inspire students that are struggling to engage in the curriculum?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large primary school in Sheffield to recruit a dedicated Year 4 Teacher to join their vibrant teaching team starting in February until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will be required to plan and deliver inspiring lessons with the assistance of an experienced Teaching Assistant, giving you all the resources and support you need to raise attainment and overall grades. The ability to use a variety of behaviour management is required.
Celsian Education is working with a variety of schools across South Yorkshire for day to day and long-term work, so if this role isn't right for you, we can help find you work in schools that you will thrive in. Apply for this role and tell what work you want.
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject and a desire to share that with your students
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available=
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.