Celsian Education are urgently seeking to appoint a teacher of art & design to join an 11-18 secondary school in Sandwell with immediate effect.This is...
We are looking to appoint an experienced School Attendance Officer for a Dudley based secondary school to start immediately on a full-time basis.
- To be responsible for all aspects of attendance including the monitoring, recording and reporting of absence of students.
- To be the first point of contact with parents and carers with regards to student absence.
- Liaise with external agencies such as the local authority on matters of student absence.
- Work to develop innovative ways to promote and raise attendance in order to meet attendance targets and in accordance with the schools attendance policy.
Applicants must have:
- Education to GCSE level including English and Maths at Grace C or above or equivalent qualifications
- It is desirable to have a relevant degree qualification
- A good standard of literacy to include excellent report writing skills
- At least one years related experience as a school attendance officer / administrator
- A willingness to undertake travel as and when required
- Ability to use IT systems effectively to compile report as well as analysing statistical data for monitoring purposes
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
In return, you will be offered:
- A dedicated consultant who can support you throughout your career
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent and unique refer and friend bonus scheme
- A wide variety of suitable vacancies
- Free CPD to support the next level of your career
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply now or contact Stacey directly on 0121 633 4698 to discuss further.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.