Are you a dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher available for a full-time long-term job starting ASAP? Are you able to deliver lessons up to...
Are you an adaptable Health and Social Care Teacher that can also teach Science?
Are you looking for full-time work?
Are you available to start work immediately?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a forward-thinking Secondary School in Rotherham to recruit a Health and Social Care Teacher to join their teaching team starting immediately.
You will join a supportive teaching team where you will plan and deliver Level 2/3 lessons, as well as teach Science lessons when required.
This school is committed to work as a team and provide quality education to all the children in their care, providing them with an excellent start in life. They welcome applications from staff who share their ethos whether experienced or NQTs.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Ability to plan and deliver Level 2/3 lessons
- Ability to teach Science in secondary schools
- Ability to support SEND in a mainstream school setting
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.