Are you a qualified teacher who has a passion for helping ASD Students? Do you have experience of supporting Autism in an alternative provision? Or...
Are you a dedicated SEND teacher experienced in working with ASD?
Are you able to engage children the Autism Spectrum and enable them to thrive?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a Specialist ASD School in Sheffield to recruit passionate teachers with time and patience, to plan and deliver lessons to children with Autism and other related SEND. This is a full-time role starting immediately until the end of the academic year.
Our school is interested in meeting teachers who are newly qualified or experienced, as long as you have a passion for ensuring that children, no matter what their disability, have access to the highest quality of education available.
We can accept applicants who are looking for part or full-time work. So if you want to work in a school that cares as much about their staff as they do about their pupil's education, apply for this job now!
- Specialist Autism Unit
- Secondary aged pupils
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought-provoking learning for all pupils
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Experience of supporting Autism in a specialist school setting
- Ability to develop speech and language / communication skills
- Nurture development
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.