Are you a creative and engaging Primary Teaching Assistant looking for work in Sheffield? Are you able to work with class teachers to enable pupils...
Are you a creative Teaching Assistant that has a passion for helping students engage in Education?
Are you looking for full-time work in a supportive primary school in Sheffield?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a successful primary school in Sheffield to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join their school in February until July.
You will work in lower Key Stage 2 where you will support the teacher to enable pupils of all abilities to engage with lessons. You will also support speech and language development with 1:1 and small group work.
Not looking for full-time work? We are very busy supporting schools with short-term and part-time jobs. We can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools that you work with whilst having the flexibility of day to day supply.
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.