Are you a nurturing support assistant that thrives whilst supporting students with autism? Do you want to work in schools where you feel a valued...
Are you experienced in supporting Autism at home, at a school or in a professional setting?
Are you looking for a rewarding job in an education setting?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Autism Support Assistants to work on both day to day and long-term assignments in specialist and mainstream schools in Doncaster.
You will work on a 1:1 basis with pupils on ASD to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. You will support them with day to day activities at school enabling them to access high-quality education, as well as supporting personal care when required.
If you want the flexibility in when you work you can pick the days you work, giving you full control of when you work. If you want consistency in when you work we can offer you with long-term assignments on both a part and full-time basis.
- Teaching Assistant / Health and Social Care Qualification
- Positive behaviour management
- SEND experience - (ASD, ADHD)
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Confidence to provide personal care
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Confidence to provide personal care beneficial but not essential
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.