SEN Teaching Assistant Leeds Full/Part TimeAre you a dynamic and adaptable teaching assistant looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you passionate about...
Team Teach - Team Teach Training - Teaching Assistant - Special Needs - Learning Support - Leeds
At Celsian Education we are currently looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated Learning Support Assistant to work within a Special School in the North of Leeds.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To support the teacher with preparation, display and general classroom duties, including the organisation and implementation of class planning.
· To develop individual programmes. This may involve writing or contributing to individual education plans
· To assist with the range of education activities designed to meet the needs of the individual or small group of pupils to whom you are from time to time assigned.
· To assist, whenever necessary, with personal hygiene and care. Giving advice and guidance to pupils.
· To work within agreed timetables of school and pupil activities and to maintain all appropriate written records as necessary and as directed.
· To attend and contribute to all relevant meetings and case reviews verbally or in writing as directed.
· To work in a multi-disciplinary environment supporting the work of the teacher and demonstrating a positive and supportive attitude to teamwork activities.
· To adopt and follow all school policies.
· This is a full-time role working in a Specialist Setting in North Leeds.
· The age of the students will be varied, the school caters for students aged 2 years to 19 years.
· You must have (or be willing to do through ourselves) Team Teach training.
· School hours are between 8:30am to 15:30pm.
· The pay will be between £60 and £70 per day.
· This is a temp to perm role, initially working through Celsian before going onto a permanent contract with the school.
· All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two years of references.
We are looking for someone who is driven and passionate about making a difference to the lives of vulnerable students, this is an extremely rewarding role where you can really make a difference.
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge, click apply now!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.