Are you a dedicated Maths teacher wanting full-time work starting work immediately? Are you able to motivate and engage pupils who struggle to understand such...
An engaging Religious Education Teacher required at a large school in Sheffield on a full-time long-term assignment.
If you love to educate students on the various religions and impacts on the world and encourage debate, this is a great opportunity for you.
We are currently working in partnership with a vibrant secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a confident RE Teacher to join their supportive Humanities department ASAP.
You will plan and deliver lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 students and promote an open mind, encouraging debate and understanding of the impacts of religion throughout history and in the modern world. Strong behaviour management skills and ability to engage students in a variety of discussion is essential.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend £250 bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.