Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with Autism? Are you looking for part-time work?Are you able to quickly build rapport...
Are you an innovative Year 3 Teacher available for part-time, long-term work starting after half-term?
Do you want to work 3 days a week?
Can you deliver engaging lessons to lower Key Stage 2?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a successful primary school in Mansfield to recruit a creative Primary School Teacher to work in a Year 3 class as part of a job share.
You will have the support of a teaching assistant and one day PPA. You will have access to excellent resources giving you the ability to plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons.
Celsian Education is also looking for teachers to cover day to day absences and full-time long-term roles, we can help find you work in schools that you will thrive in. Apply for this role and tell what work you want.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.