Celsian Education are currently in partnership with a school in Worcester for their supply needs for short term and long term. They are a two...
Celsian Education are looking to recruit for a Reception Teacher for a 'Good' School located in Walsall, Birmingham to start after half term.
The position is until July 2020.
What are they looking for?
- you to work in Reception with knowledge of phonics
- has excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a team
- can demonstrate a strong subject knowledge in all areas of the primary curriculum is dedicated to ensuring the overall well-being of all pupils
- has the drive and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in their care
- has the determination to raise aspirations and improve the life chances of all children
- can foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers
- will support the vision and ethos of our school
The Benefits for you:
A dedicated consultant who knows just what challenges you prefer
A wide variety of suitable vacancies
Continuous Professional Development opportunities
Free teaching resources
Out of hours contact
Key Stage One Specialist
Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
Have strong classroom management skills
Have a strong desire to help others
Please contact the Birmingham team on 0121 633 4698
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.