Are you a passionate and dynamic SEND teacher looking for your next role in which you can make a real difference?
Are you commited to supporting the development of social and emotional mental health in children?
Are you looking for a part-time teaching postion?
Celsian Education is currently looking for a committed and experienced SEMH teacher to work in an alternative provision in Doncaster, working Monday to Wednesday.
The provision offers a bespoke education with a holistic approach to learning, to support pupils that are struggling to access mainstream education. Students have a range of additional needs and disabilities, including SEMH, ADHD and attachment orders, including looked after children.
You will have a creative and adaptive teaching style and a positive attitude to ensuring all pupils have access to education, focusing on developing life and social skills. You will need to have a calm, firm but fair approach to classroom management. Team Teach is desirable.
This Social and Emotional Health Teacher role would suit an NQT or experienced teacher looking for a new challenge in a supportive school. You will work closely with a Teaching Assistant and as a team will create a positive and safe learning environment.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Teacher Qualified B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working with SEMH within an alternative setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Team Teach is beneficial but not essential
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.