Are you a nurturing support assistant that is experienced in supporting children with Special Educational Needs in mainstream or Specialist Schools?
Do you thrive in enabling pupils with additional needs to gain access to mainstream education?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with inspirational specialist schools in Sheffield area to recruit a devoted Teaching Assistant to join their teams, cover both day to day and long-term cover.
We need LSA's who have experience supporting different needs including Autism / ASD, ADHD, SEMH, MLD, SpLD, SLD and PMLD.
You will work as part of motivated and supportive teaching teams who are incredibly passionate about ensuring each student receives the care and support they need. You will provide 1:1 and small group support to pupils, enabling them to access lessons and through individual sessions focused around their IEPs.
As part of this fantastic team you will receive excellent ongoing training and development, but also...and more importantly, amazing job satisfaction knowing that the role you do has such a positive and life-changing effect on the students you support.
- Level 3 Health & Social Care or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Proven ability to support SEND in either a mainstream or specialist school setting
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.