Are you nurturing PMLD Teacher wanting full-time work?
Do you want to work for a successful specialist school that actively promotes equality and thrives off providing a holistic approach to learning for all its pupils?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a well-reputed alternative provision in Barnsley to recruit a PMLD Teacher to join their engaging teaching team. This is a full-time job that starts immediately until the end of the academic year.
You will join our caring and supportive school where you will have access to experienced support staff and access to state of the art resources enabling you to deliver lessons that can engage students of all abilities. This is a great opportunity to give children with profound and multiple learning difficulties access to high-quality education.
This is a uniquely rewarding environment, with a focus on sensory and communicative development. Experience of personal care will be expected as many of the pupils have complex medical needs. Work within a SEND setting is not essential, however, having taught and supported pupils with PMLD is.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Teacher Qualified B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Trained in Moving and Handling
- Confident in providing personal care
- Have recent training with administrating medication
- MAKATON is highly desirable
- Have experience working with pupils who have complex needs.
- Have demonstrable experience providing a sensory curriculum.
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants who are experts in their field
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.