KS1 Teaching Assistant - Leeds / Wakefield - Celsian
Celsian Education is looking for Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant's (KS1TA) to join our successful supply team ready for
Successful TA's will get to work in local mainstream primary schools in the Leeds and Wakefield areas. These are day to
day and Long term Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant (KS1TA) roles, which are expected to commence in September
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Primary team, the Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistants (KS1TA) will focus on
delivering Literacy and Maths interventions to small group, supporting children with SEN and providing general whole
Our partner primary schools range in variety from inner city schools to small parish schools and all pride themselves on
being warm, welcoming and inclusive. They are looking for Teaching Assistants (TA) to join their motivated teams on a
daily or long term basis - dependant on the individual school's needs. Our schools have fantastic learning opportunities
for dedicated TA's and strong leadership teams to help you develop.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have recent experience of working as a Teaching Assistat in a primary environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups with varying levels of SEN.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of supply staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering Reading and Writing interventions.
Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely
seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to
undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Celsian Education
Celsian Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and
development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching
and support staff and we have branches across the country. Our Leeds branch holds 4.8* from 163 reviews.
What Celsian Education offer
As a valued employee of Celsian Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE and Subsidised training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Safeguarding training.
- Earn up to £250 in Amazon Vouchers with our, refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the
challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Celsian Education,
please contact our Leeds primary team on 0113 244 0140
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted