EBD Teaching Assistant Emotion and Behavioural Difficulties Learning Support Assistant Leeds
At Celsian Education we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to support students with EBD and other Special Educational Needs. You must be flexible to work within a variety of schools across the Leeds area.
The Teaching Assistant positions we have are long-term or day-to-day, dependant on your availability and type of work you are looking for, full and part-time are available.
You must have experience supporting children who express challenging and emotional behaviour.
Team Teach training would be advantageous but can be provided.
The provisions we work with provide crucial support and education to some of the most vulnerable young people in the area. The students you will be supporting are often disaffected and disengaged. We are looking for confident and nurturing teaching assistants who can engage the students and create memorable experiences as well as a safe and calm environment. Some students may display challenging behaviour. These are challenging but highly rewarding roles that do have the opportunity become permanent for the right people if you feel it is the right role for you.
Applicant details and how to apply:
· Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the update service or be willing to purchase and process one through ourselves.
· Have undertaken Team Teach training or will be willing to undertake the course which are offered as part of our staff CPD programme.
· Application is by CV and clicking apply now but if you do have any questions please feel very free to call us in branch.
· Salary, £60-£70 a day depending on experience.
Benefits for working for Celsian Education:
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Pension scheme.
· On-going support and guidance throughout your education career.
· A flexible approach to work for those who need it.
· Permanent and temporary opportunities.
· A trained team of education consultants.
· Continual opportunities for CPD to enhance your skill set, such as Team Teach, Makaton, Behaviour Management and PECS.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted