Teaching Assistant - Special Needs (SEN)Leeds - Full Time - Team Teach SEMH - Social Emotional Mental Health
Celsian Education are currently seeking Experienced Teaching Assistants with SEMH experience. We are working with a SEN school in Leeds who are looking for outstanding and dedicated teaching assistants to join their team this September.
· You will have a passion and drive to help students with additional needs
· You will have experience working with children and young people with SEMH and ASD, experience working in a Special Needs School previously would be desirable.
· The ability to be flexible and adapt your knowledge to the classroom setting and support all students regardless of their abilities
· Team Teach training essential but can be provided.
About the Teaching Assistant Role:
· You will be supporting the class teacher as well as working independently or in small groups delivering intervention-based work
· You will be responsible for supporting the learning and improving student attainment across subject lessons
· Support learning activities and teacher by ensuring pupils stay on task and are engaged throughout lessons and assisting the class teacher with preparing lessons and learning resources
· In addition to supporting learning, you will be supporting the behaviour management in line with school policies.
If you are interested in this role and the above sounds like a good opportunity for you - please APPLY NOW.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted