SEMH Teaching Assistant I KS1 I Rochdale I September Start
Are you a qualified teaching assistant with recent experience supporting children with Social and emotional difficulties?
Do you have experience in raising the attainment levels of small groups of children in literacy & numeracy?
Celsian Education are working with a two-form entry Primary School in Rochdale who are looking to recruit a temporary teaching assistant to work on a 121 basis with a year 2 child. This role will start in September, it will be full time and is likely to be for the full academic year. It will initially be for half a term to ensure that the right person has been recruited.
To be considered for this particular role you will need to:-
- Hold a valid & recognised level 3 childcare qualification
- Have recently worked with SEMH children
- Have recent experience working with KS1 children in a UK school
- Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of the child you are supporting and the rest of the class.Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Regular, Free CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
- To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted