If you are an inspirational SEND teacher with experience teaching innovative and creative lessons to Primary aged students with additional needs, you may the person we are looking for!
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Specialist Provision in Leeds from this September. The role is full time and may include travelling between two sites to teach.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified Teacher with recent experience of teaching students with Special Needs such as ASD, ADHD, CMLD and Global Delay.
- Passionate about providing memorable educational experiences.
- Engaging and nurturing with a positive attitude
- Able to create stimulating lessons that cater for varying learning needs
- Confident in managing challenging behaviours
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status to be considered for this post
- You must an enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to process one with our help.
- You must have relevant SEND experience.
In turn we can offer you:
- To scale pay
- Continual opportunities for applicable CPD to enhance your skill set and assist you to be the best SEND teacher you can be.
- Support from our team of friendly and helpful consultants
If you are looking for a new and rewarding opportunity where you can really make a difference, Apply Now! For any further information on this role please contact us in branch.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted