Calling all Primary Teachers .
We need you to provide local supply for primary schools in Leeds on a supply day to day basis,
roles covering Early Years, Key stage 1 & Key stage 2.
Celsian Education is the UK market leader in Leeds, we have been helping teachers and support
staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500
schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
- Availability to accept vacancies at relatively short notice
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- The schools range in size, culture and catchment areas
- We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with
- Teachers support pupils of different ability levels
Requirements for candidates will include:
- QTS (or pending)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Celsian Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in local Leeds areas
- Your own specialist consultant
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Sam Harrison on 0113 2440140, email with your CV or click APPLY NOW
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted