Celsian Education are recruiting for a School Receptionist to work in a busy Birmingham based Secondary School reception from September 2020 on a full time basis.
The school reception is the central command for the school, the first point of contact to all visitors, teachers, parents and VIPs so having previous experience of working in a school office is essential.
The role entails that you:
- Have Knowledge and experience of using SIMS (School Information Management System)
- Have excellent administration skills, basic computer skills and experience with attendance and registers data entry would be desirable.
- Have a friendly and approachable personality
- Have a professional and courteous telephone manner
- Have previous experience of working within a school office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide references to cover the last 2 years of employment history
In return, you will be offered:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted