Celsian Education are recruiting for an ICT Network Manager to work within a Birmingham based Secondary School.
We are seeking an experienced School ICT Network Manager to manage and maintain the School's network systems and co-ordinate the efficient operation of all computers and associated equipment within the School.
The role entails that you:
- Have knowledge and experience of managing and supporting School's ICT Network Systems
- Able to carry out audits and reports for Senior Management
- To maintain software licensing records
- Liaising with other staff members to ensure a smooth running of the network systems
- Develop and improve administrative networks
- Offering technical support to School staff
- Supervising and leading the School's ICT Technicians
- Have a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of Children and Young People
- To ensure all tasks carried out with due regard to Health and Safety
- Hold a recognised qualification in Network Management or ICT related subjects
- A minimum of 2 year's experience working within a school as an ICT Network Manager
- Experience in managing and maintaining Schools Network Systems
- Proficient in use of ICT systems including Microsoft Office, office 365, cloud platforms, HP Networking and Wireless
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide references to cover the last 2 years of employment history
In return, you will be offered:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, excellent and competitive recommend a friend scheme
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted