Celsian Education have an exciting new role within a Secondary School based in Sandwell who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Science immediately.
You will be working within an outstanding secondary school who are extremely proud of their results and achievements. You will be joining a friendly staff team with highly ambitious students who are impeccably behaved.
This is a full-time role, where you will be required to teach Science at key stage 3 and 4. You will be a passionate and driven person, tasked with delivering stimulating and innovative lesson plans for your students.
Applicants must have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification with QTS / QTLS (i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed, etc )
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of employment history
In return, Celsian Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted