Are you seeking a future career in teaching?
Celsian Education are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work within Telford based Secondary Schools with immediate effect.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be required to cover short-term absence of a teacher on a day by day basis and regular full time or part-time work is available. You will be required to delivering high-quality pre-planned lessons and to manage behaviour within the classroom to ensuring pupils remain on task with the work they have been set. You will be covering an absent teacher at short notice, so flexibility and commitment is essential.
At Celsian we are committed to supporting you through the next steps of your educational journey. Our training department offers a range of professional development courses including our FREE cover supervisor training course. This course explores the skills required to fulfil the role of a cover supervisor. It is an ideal progression for TAs looking for more responsibility, sports coaches & undergraduates looking to gain valuable experience before progressing onto teacher training.
ESTABLISH, LOCAL AND SPECIALISED, Celsian Education has over 20 years' experience recruiting with the Education sector and have long standing relationships with a wide variety of schools in and around the Birmingham / Sandwell / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Staffordshire / Shropshire / Worcestershire areas
- Must hold a minimum L3 / degree level qualification
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have a strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Previous experience of working with similar age groups would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working hours and days to suit you
- Regular work available within local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant who registers and works for 10 days. Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted