SEN TA - Mainstream Schools and Special Schools required as soon as possible.
At Celsian Education we are currently looking for flexible and adaptable Teaching Assistants to work within Mainstream and SEN schools in Leeds assisting students with learning difficulties who need additional support. You must have some recent experience of supporting children and young people with Special Educational Needs and be nurturing with the ability to make a positive impact.
With the current situation many students have returned to school with anxieties and therefore we are receiving increasing number of requests and bookings for teaching assistants with SEMH and SEN experience to support students on a short- or long-term basis.
We work with specialist SEN settings and provisions as well as mainstream primary and secondary schools across Leeds.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
· Have experience working with SEN students
· Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained (but training can be provided)
· Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
· Be able to communicate effectively within a team
· Be committed to making a difference
· If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
· We have opportunities for people who want to work full or part time, longer term or daily supply cover.
· Pay will vary between £65 and £70 per day and be paid weekly.
· Working hours will be between 08:30 and 15:30.
· You will be working with students with varying Special Educational Needs.
· All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted