Celsian Education Leeds are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in Mainstream schools across Leeds and
Celsian Education work to provide supply cover to a range of Mainstream who are supporting SEN pupils. We are
looking for Teaching Assistants to work with students that have a range of additional and complex needs.
These roles will be working with Primary age students from EYFS up to Year 6 and as a result we are looking for a
variety of Teaching Assistants with varied experience. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to
longer term cover and some may have the possibility of going permanent.
· Location - Various locations across Leeds and Wakefield ( We work around what is local for you)
· Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
· Type of work - SEN Support - day to day and long term cover in various schools
· Start date - ASAP
· Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
· End date (if applicable) - N/A
· Contract type - Temporary
· Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
· Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70 per day
· Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm (full day), half day (am or pm),
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification is highly desirable
· Previous experience working with children with SEN is ESSENTIAL
· Team Teach (not essential but desirable )
· Hold Right to Work in the UK
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a
· Provide two professional child related references
What Celsian Education can offer you:
· Dedicated Personal consultant to help you find the right placements for you
· Flexible working to fit around your schedule
· Competitive rates of pay
· FREE and Subsidised training courses to further your career - such as MAKATON, Autism Awareness, TEAM TEACH
· Earn up to £250 in amazon vouchers Per Referral to us
To apply please send your CV <mailto:>
or click apply now.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted