Celsian Education Leeds are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work with children with additional and
complex needs in local Mainstream Primary Schools. Mainly with a focus on supporting children with Behavioural needs.
If you are looking for more flexibility in your work or the opportunity to visit several schools across the Leeds area and
share your expertise this could be a great opportunity.
Rate of Pay: £65.00 to £80.00 Per Day
· Be qualified to NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants (or equivalent)
· Have relevant, recent experience within the primary age range
· Experience of working 1:1 with a pupil with SEN needs is essential
· Engage and support children in their learning through a variety of strategies, adjusting activities for the pupil they are
working with to support learning styles and individual needs
· Feedback to teaching staff regarding progress and outcomes
· Have the ability to work constructively as part of a team
· Have a positive approach to managing behaviour
· Develop positive relationships with children, staff and parents to promote the progress and attainment of children
· Be able to positively manage challenging behaviour
· Understand restorative approaches
We can offer:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Earn up to £250.00 in Amazon vouchers with our Refer a Friend Bonus scheme
· Free and Subsidised training to further your career
· Pension contributions
· A personal consultant to assist you with your work journey
If you wish to apply for this role or want to find out more please apply now or send your CV to
All applicants must hold an enhanced DBS certificate (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered on the DBS
update service. Candidates will be asked to provide a minimum of five years references and successfully pass all
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted