SEND Teaching Assistant I Oldham I November I Full-time
Celsian Education have an exciting opportunity for a level 3 teaching assistant to work 121 with a visually impaired child after October half term.
Are you an experienced Teaching assistant who has supported a child or children with a visual impairment?
A primary school in Oldham are looking to recruit for an enthusiastic, experienced teaching assistant to provide 121 support to a pupil who has a visual impairment. The pupil is in key stage 2 and will require full time support. The role will commence from October half term and will continue beyond Christmas.
The successful candidate will also work alongside the class teacher, to ensure the progress, safety and well-being of the child is consistent.
It is essential that candidates who apply for this role -
- Have worked with a young person with a visual impairment
- Are passionate about working with SEND children
- Have a teaching assistant qualification or have first hand experience working in a classroom
- Have excellent behaviour management skills qualified teaching assistant with experience working with children with a visual impairment.
- Be able to provide two suitable references covering the last 2 years, at least 1 being from an educational establishment
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Regular free CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted