English Graduate Teaching Assistant - Celsian Education Leeds
Are you an English graduate looking to work in Education?
Are you looking to work with an Agency who will support you to find the right placements to suite your career needs?
Are you looking for a vast range of experiences from inner city to more suburban schools where you can hone your
abilities and help pupils struggling to attain?
If yes, this paid role could be the experience you have been looking for'
Celsian Education are supporting Mainstream Primary Schools across Leeds and we are seeking English graduates to
work as teaching assistants for the academic year to help raise attainment and provide interventions for those
struggling with the subject - this could include whole classroom support, working with small groups or 1 to 1 work.
The successful graduate must:
· Hold an English degree with a 2:2 or above
· Be passionate about their specialist subject
· Be able to inspire and motivate
· Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
· Be creative, friendly, and approachable
· Ideally have experience in an educational setting or tutoring experience
· Chance to gain invaluable classroom experience before teacher training
· Flexible working patterns to fit around you
· A dedicated consultant to assist and advise on your placements
· Competitive Rates of Pay
· FREE and subsidised Training for your Continued Professional Development
· Earn up to £250.00 in Amazon Vouchers when you recommend a friend
How to apply:
Click Apply and email your CV to Sam today. Thank you.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted