1:1 Teaching Assistant, SEND in Mainstream schools, Leeds
Are you an experienced 1 to 1 teaching assistant with experience of working with children with additional needs in a
mainstream setting? Are you passionate about supporting children with SEND and helping them succeed?
Celsian Education are working with a primary schools in Leeds to recruit for experienced 1:1 teaching assistants. The
roles will be in a variety of settings in our well-established partner schools with bookings ranging from day to day to
long term and even permanent roles.
Our partner schools try to create and maintain an atmosphere where every person in their school community is valued
and respected equally regardless of race, gender or ability.
Attributes of the ideal candidate that our schools are looking for are:
· An inspirational teaching assistant, ensuring all children achieve their full potential
· A passionate believer in inclusive education
· Experience of working with children with SEND and or complex needs
· Team Teach training is highly desirable
It is essential that:
· You can demonstrate up-to-date knowledge SEND, and strong behaviour strategies.
· You have a thorough understanding of SEND in a mainstream setting.
· You have recent experience delivering 1:1 support.
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
· Competitive rates of pay paid direct to you via PAYE
· Professional support from our team of experienced consultants many of whom are ex-teachers themselves
· Opportunities to progress your career and gain valuable experience
· Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
· CPD courses to help you to develop in your field, such as Team Teach, Makaton and Intensive Interaction
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every
teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
· To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted