SEN TA - CELSIAN - LEEDS / WAKEFIELD
Celsian Education are seeking an experienced SEN TAs to work flexibly across our partner Mainstream Primary Schools
in Leeds and Wakefield. Supporting SEN Pupils in a Mainstream Setting.
Our partner schools are supportive and offer great opportunities to expand your experience of working with SEN pupils.
This is flexible working designed to work around your lifestyle, and is a contract for services role.
The role is working in SEN Support and will consist of:
· Providing tailored support and working with children with SEMH and SEN (special education needs)
· Creating a safe environment that allows the children to have fun, learn and succeed
· Academic support of a 1:1 basis or in small groups
· Assisting the teacher
The Ideal Candidate:
· Teaching assistant qualification would be desired but not essential
· Experience of supporting pupils with SEN on a voluntary or paid basis OR
· Experience of working with children in a youth setting
· Team Teach Training is Highly Desirable
What Celsian Education Can Offer:
· Competitive rates of pay paid via PAYE
· A dedicated consultant to help guide you through your placements
· FREE and Subsidised training opportunities to further your development
· The Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in some amazing schools
· Earn up to £250* in Amazon Vouchers when you refer a friend.
· Location - Leeds and Wakefield
· Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
· Contract Type - Temporary (with possible permanent opportunities)
· Minimum Daily Rate - £65
· Hours - 8.30-4pm (Term Time only) Monday - Friday
· Start Date - ASAP
If this role appeals to you, please apply now. Or for more information about the role, please contact Sam Harrison on
or email <mailto:>
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted