Supply Teachers Needed - Batley / Dewsbury - Celsian Education
Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load or would you like more work/life balance?
Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
And would you like to build up a portfolio of schools and teaching roles?
Then supply teaching may be for you'
Celsian Education are looking to recruit Batley / Dewsbury based Supply Teachers for day to day and short term
opportunities in our local Primary schools based in Batley / Dewsbury and the surrounding areas. This can be any key
stage ranging from EYFS up to KS2.
Key benefits include:
· Local work
· Competitive pay rates of pay paid via PAYE
· Free and Subsidised CPD training to help you professionally develop
· Flexible working meaning you can have holidays DURING Term Time.
· A dedicated consultant who will work alongside you to find the most suitable placements
· Earn up to £250* worth of Amazon vouchers PER staff member you recommend
Your responsibilities and requirements:
· You will need a clear and up to date DBS check (we can help to process one)
· Experience of teaching
· Management of classroom behaviour
· Ensuring safety and safeguarding of children
· Supporting children with the tasks that have been set
· Ability to communicate with parents
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Able to inspire and engage young learners
· Good communication skills
· Able to work flexibly and adapt at short notice
· QTS is essential
· A degree or relevant qualification
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team as a supply teacher appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your
application. If you have any questions or queries, please contact Sam Harrison at our Leeds office. We will further
outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar we have many other roles currently
available and upcoming so do still get in touch'
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted